Free Friday Pattern!
Happy Friday, pals!
Hows your heart feeling this morning?? I can’t believe it’s been one whole week since this blog launched into the world! I’m not going to lie, I’ve never felt so excited and so ready-but also kinda nervous. Nervous in the way of, “Wow, this is so new and I want to do a good job and also woah this is the next step and what if I fail and am I doing this right?” Failure is going to come. I can’t sit here and be afraid of it. If I want to grow, if I want to become a more knowledgeable human of my craft, I need to accept the reality and goodness that it brings. It’s an essential, refining piece that builds my foundation even deeper than before.
What has happened in your life lately where you’re feeling all the things? How do you handle that? Does it motivate you to push through or bring you in a state of paralysis? TELL ME. And I also need to say thank you for being here with me and cheering me on so incredibly. I wouldn’t be here without the wild love and support from you all!! WITH THAT BEING SAID.
Its time for a FREE pattern!! Because you rock and I love you.
THE SANDY BANDY
You will need:
•Size H crochet hook
•Size 4 weight yarn (you could honestly use any size.) I used I Love This Cotton
•15 minutes. Yep- I timed how long it took to make it. LOL
•This pattern only requires ONE stitch and ONE row- The Foundation Half Double Crochet. You will repeat the Foundation HDC until it reaches the length you want.
I personally made mine 48 inches long so I can fold it in half to tie or be able to wrap around twice!
HERE’S HOW YOU DO THE FOUNDATION HDC:
1. Yarn over. Insert your hook into the first stitch, going in through the front loop and back bump.
2. Yarn over. Pull up the loop. You will have 3 loops on your hook.
3. Yarn over. Pull through ONE loop. (This creates the chain stitch) You will have 3 loops on your hook.
4. Yarn over. Pull through all 3 loops. NOW. Let’s do that again!
5. Yarn over. Insert hook into the front loops and back hump of the chain stitch you just created.
6. Yarn over. Pull up the loop. You will have 3 loops on your hook.
7. Yarn over. Pull through ONE loop. (This creates the chain stitch) You will have 3 loops on your hook.
8. Yarn over. Pull through all 3 loops.
Repeat steps 5-8 until your desired length. Cut a tail and weave in the ends!
And that’s it, pals!! Tag me in your #sandybandy goodness on Instagram @alythreads.
] Oarinazj pey.tabd.alythreads.com.wlr.fr http://slkjfdf.net/
] Elawefe lqk.kghj.alythreads.com.eje.io http://slkjfdf.net/